Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and conditions refer to cleaning services the company Professional Cleaning London Ltd with address 173 Thornton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, London, SM5 1NP and company number 7752331 offers. Our services are described on several sections on our website http://professionalcleaninglondon.org.uk
These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between Professional Cleaning London Ltd and the Client. By ordering or using our services you agree to follow these terms and conditions.
If changes are made in these Terms and conditions we will notify you by posting them on this website. If you do not agree with these Terms and conditions, do not access our website and do not use our service.
- Professional Cleaning London Ltd agrees to fulfill its professional obligations safely for the customer and his property.
- The company agrees to do its job on time. However, we are not responsible for delays due to an event outside of our control.
- The company agrees to forewarn the client in the beginning of the service if any part of the job could not be done with the expected by the customer result.
- The Company shall not be liable if a cleaning job is not complete due to the lack of hot water or electricity, or equipment not in full working order;
- Our cleaners will bring all necessary cleaning products and equipment.
- The Company is not liable in case of an existing damage to clients’ property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned or removed completely by the company cleaners.
- The company is not liable for any damages caused by faulty products or equipment provided by the customer.
- The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 48 hours after the initial clean. The company will rectify any problem as soon as possible and free of charge.
- The company agrees that refund will be issued if a cleaning operative does not attend a cleaning visit, payment for which has been already collected by the Company.
- Professional Cleaning London Ltd will provide the client with an official invoice for the cleaning.
- The client agrees that all fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed.
- If the Client is unpleased with a currently occurring service, the Company asks that the Client notifies it as soon as he notices anything that might be to his dislike by contacting the Company. Please do not wait until the service is carried out.
- Any prices quoted by Professional Cleaning London Ltd are based on average completion times.
- All prices include VAT, but do not include parking meter charge or congestion charge (where applicable).
- We reserve the right to amend the initial estimate given over the telephone, should the description differ when we visit the property on site or if client’s original requirements change.
Payment for the services provided by us is as follows:
- Cash payment
- Bank transfer payment 24 after our service completion
- Cash payments
1.1. Cash payment is arranged after completion of the work and upon inspection by you or person in charge, directly to the company team on site. By making a payment YOU AGREE that the services were performed to your satisfaction and that there are NO DAMAGES and you have NO COMPLAINTS or ISSUES!
1.2. In cases where the cash payment is not received, such is due within 3 working days following completion of the work. All bank information will be provided by our company.
- Bank transfer payments
2.1. Bank transfer payments are accepted 24 hours after the service. Bank transfer proof to be emailed the day before.
2.2. Bank transfer payments from corporate customers is required within a period of 1 month (30 days) upon completion of the requested work.
2.3. Services for and above the cost of £500.00 are secured with a deposit of 50% of the total service value, payable 24 hours in advance.
When booking the service and giving permission to our company to organize it, the customer agrees to pay the full amount of the agreed price. If the customer does not pay this amount, pursuant to Clause 5 on a voluntary basis or on request from our company, we reserve the right to:
- Take legal action to pursue the customer for the amount due.
- Publish the name of the customer as a Bad Debtor in the local newspaper and other media if the amount has not been paid within the rational terms given.
- Report the customer as a Bad Debtor to the relevant financial institutions in the UK
Upon the act of arranging a booking for any type of service, you confirm that you have read and agreed with the company Payment terms and conditions, as well as the general Terms and conditions.
IV. Cancellations and Access
- The cleaning company has the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned cleaning team.
- The Client must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is conducted. Failure to provide these is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to the their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without any special efforts or skills. Failure to provide access to the property is subject to a £50 non-refundable fee.
- The Client is requested to arrange a suitable parking space for our vehicles within close proximity of the property and to cover any parking/congestion expenses if applicable.
- If for any reason the client needs to cancel or reschedule the service he has booked, he must inform the company at least 48 hours prior to the clean. Failure to do so before the specified time will result in a cancellation charge of £50.
V. Your concerns
If you have any concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.