End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kentish Town NW5 – London
Professional Cleaning London Ltd provides expert start of tenancy/ end of tenancy/ move in-out cleaning Kentish Town NW5 services.
No more worries about having cleaned everything well enough. You can be sure that you will get your deposit back from your landlord upon leaving your accommodation. Our motivated and fully insured London cleaners will leave you with a spotless clean place that meets the requirements of your tenancy agreement.
Fully guaranteed professional end of tenancy cleaning services:
our professional legitimate and reputable cleaning company is highly recommended for letting agents, tenants, landlords and home owners in Kentish Town NW5. The end of tenancy cleaning service is with a guarantee for 48 hours. And in the unlikely event when you are not entirely happy with the job we’ve done, we will reclean all of the contaminated areas for FREE.
Our skilled team of professional cleaners has a huge amount of tenancy cleaning experience in the area of Kentish Town, NW5, and throughout London. We use completely safe and environmentally friendly supplies and equipment, providing you with the best of our moving in/out cleaning services.
Besides the end of tenancy cleaning services Professional Cleaning London Ltd also provides:
carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, spring cleaning, house cleaning, office cleaning and one-off cleaning at affordable prices.
Get a Free Quote or call us on 07809 681 491 – our call center is open 24/7. You may also get in touch with us via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the checklist for our move in/out cleaning services in Kentish Town NW5 area:
- wash/polish all work surfaces;
- cleaning the insides of all cupboards (shelves and doors);
- cleaning the tops of wall units and underneath them;
- cleaning exterior and interior of drawers;
- cleaning the sink, taps, wastes and draining areas remove lime scale and polish where required;
- degrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- internal oven cleaning, removal of built up grease as well clean exterior and polish any external chrome;
- cleaning oven racks and trays;
- cleaning of hobs, gas rings and gas control knobs;
- cleaning and remove grime from extractor and extractor grill and hood;
- fridge/freezer cleaning, grime, mildew, and food deposit removal, clean rubber;
- cleaning washing machine inside and out;
- cleaning dishwasher inside and out;
- cleaning soap dispensers and filters of washing machine and dishwashers;
- cleaning microwave inside and out;
- cleaning exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster;
- refuse bins: empty and clean;
- hoover, mop and polish the floor and clean skirting boards;
- cleaning windows and window frames, clean doors, top of doors and door handles;
- appropriately and safely clean and wipe all socket outlets and switches, light fittings, shades.
Bathrooms and toilets:
- showers screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished;
- degrrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- shower heads and waste fitting to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean, seat and cover to be cleaned and disinfected;
- all soap and shampoo deposits to be removed;
- mirrors to be cleaned and polished;
- extractor fans and air vents to wiped;
- floors to be washed and polished.
Bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and stairs:
- dusting throughout including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround, hand rails, stairs, radiators;
- all furniture will be moved and vacuumed underneath;
- mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under * remove cobwebs;
- remove cobwebs;
- carpeted areas to be vacuumed and all other floors to be washed;
- all glass to be cleaned;
- windows sills to be wiped down, windows to be cleaned internally;
- all doors, door frames and the top of doors to be cleaned, door handles to be polished;
- drawers and shelves to be cleared if any rubbish;
- upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleared underneath;
- all wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust;
- all bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
NOTICE: Washing walls or dishes left in the kitchen area is not included in our standard end of tenancy cleaning service. This has to be booked separately. We are not a rubbish removal company. If you book our professional end of tenancy cleaning service, you should have your fridge completely defrosted. All of your cabinets should be empty, except the landlord devices. Cleaning windows from the inside is included in our cleaning service.