End of Tenancy Cleaning Services
Why do you need us
No matter how careful and tidy the previous tenants were, a property is in need of a thorough deep clean – either at the end of tenancy or before the start of tenancy.
Whether you’re renting a home or selling one, you can always benefit from the attention and care of a professional cleaner to do the end of tenancy cleaning for you.
You will make us your preferred cleaning service provider in London after getting your place professionally and thoroughly cleaned and checked.
Book your end of tenancy cleaning online or call us now on 07809 681 491.
A guarantee for 48 hours
Our end of tenancy cleaning service in London is with a guarantee for 48 hours. It is the one we provide the owners, tenants or estate agencies we work with. If you are not entirely happy with the job we’ve done, then we’ll come back and re-clean the missed contaminated areas free of charge.
We know what our clients want. And we strive to please them with the quality of our cleaning services.
By using our services you are saving valuable time.
Professional equipment and fully trained stuff
Professional Cleaning London Ltd will handle all deep cleaning tasks needed to be done. Our well-trained teams will make your home shine with cleanliness after the end of tenancy cleaning.
Our teams are equipped with all the necessary supplies and equipment that are completely safe and environmentally friendly. Call Professional Cleaning London Ltd to ensure the new incoming tenants will move into a clean and hygienic environment.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Get a Free Quote
End of tenancy cleaning checklist
- wash/polish all work surfaces;
- clean the insides of all cupboards (shelves and doors);
- clean the tops of wall units and underneath them;
- clean exterior and interior of drawers;
- clean the sink, taps, wastes and draining areas remove lime scale and polish where required;
- degrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- internal oven cleaning,removal of built up grease as well clean exterior and polish any external chrome;
- clean oven racks and trays;
- clean hobs, gas rings and gas control knobs;
- clean and remove grime from extractor and extractor grill and hood;
- fridge/freezer cleaning, grime, mildew, and food deposit removal, clean rubber;
- clean washing machine inside and out;
- clean dishwasher inside and out;
- clean soap dispensers and filters of washing machine and dishwashers;
- clean microwave inside and out;
- clean exterior of all appliances including kettle and toaster;
- refuse bins: empty and clean;
- hoover, mop and polish the floor and clean skirting boards;
- clean windows and window frames, clean doors, top of doors and door handles;
- appropriately and safely clean and wipe all socket outlets and switches, light fittings, shades.
Bathrooms and toilets:
- showers screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished;
- degrrease the wall tiles, then clean and polish them;
- bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- shower heads and waste fitting to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished;
- toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean, seat and cover to be cleaned and disinfected;
- all soap and shampoo deposits to be removed;
- mirrors to be cleaned and polished;
- extractor fans and air vents to wiped;
- floors to be washed and polished.
Bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and stairs:
- dusting throughout including: light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting boards, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround, hand rails, stairs, radiators;
- all furniture will be moved and vacuumed underneath;
- mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under * remove cobwebs;
- remove cobwebs;
- carpeted areas to be vacuumed and all other floors to be washed;
- all glass to be cleaned;
- windows sills to be wiped down, windows to be cleaned internally;
- all doors, door frames and the top of doors to be cleaned, door handles to be polished;
- drawers and shelves to be cleared if any rubbish;
- upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleared underneath;
- all wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust;
- all bedroom furniture/storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
What else we offer
- Domestic cleaning
- One-off cleaning / Spring cleaning
- Carpet cleaning / Rug cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning / Mattress cleaning
- Office cleaning
NOTICE: Washing walls or dishes left in the kitchen area is not included in our standard end of tenancy cleaning service. This has to be booked separately. We are not a rubbish removal company. If you book our end of tenancy cleaning service, you should have your fridge completely defrosted. All cabinets should be empty, except the landlord devices. Cleaning windows from the inside is included in our cleaning service.
All London Areas We Cover