How to clean your bedroom fast
A friend of yours calls you and tells you that he will be at your place after 15 minutes. But you have overslept and didn’t have time to clean your room. This is just an example of many situations in which you have only little time to organize and clean your bedroom. Do not panic – just follow the plan we suggest in this article and your unexpected guests will never understand that you didn’t have time to clean your room.
- Make your bed. This is the first thing you should do when you wake up. It will take you only several minutes but if it becomes a habit it will change the whole vision of your room and will make it a pleasant place to stay.
- Take out all the dirty clothes and put them in the laundry. To be honest this is the first sign of a non-organized and dirty room – the clothes lying around the floor. Some of them may be clean so just put them back on the hangers in the wardrobe. Be sure that there are no lonely socks left under the bed.
- Throw away the garbage. Grab a plastic bag and put there the trash such as papers you don’t need.
- Clean up the dust on the furniture with a wet towel or with a cleaning solution and say good bye to the dusty surfaces.
- Vacuum the carpet if you have 5 minutes left. This will definitely make the room fresher. If you have a hard floor, just mop it instead of using the vacuum cleaner.
- Leave the windows open. There is nothing better than a fresh air at home – for you and your guests!