How to clean the toilet bowl
One of the most unpleasant places to clean at home is the toilet – there is no doubt and we all may agree on this. But nobody likes dirty toilets and when you are at home you want to have a toilet with brilliant purity. All you need is little patience to clean it effectively and quickly.
First of all you have to prepare the needed equipment. Get the rubber gloves on and let’s get started!
You will need a toilet cleaner (we recommend you to use one with fresh citrus aroma) and a toilet brush bowl.
The first step is to empty the water from the toilet bowl because it will be easier this way to clean it inside. You can turn off the water and then flush the water inside the bowl.
Put a plenty amount of the cleaner in the bowl and start scrubbing away the stains. If there are stubborn stains, you have to wait 5-10 minutes after spilling the cleaner. After this it will be easier to remove the dirt. You have to spin the brush around inside of the bowl for best results. You can also use pumice stone for the stains.
When you finish, don’t forget to turn back on the water.
When it comes to cleaning the toilet remember these simple and effective tips:
- The good cleaner will save some of your time.
- You can use sandpaper in order to remove the mineral deposits or hard water stains.
- If you don’t want to use a strong cleaner, you can also use vinegar, bleach or borax powder for cleaning the toilet bowl.
- When you turn on the water, run it and let it clean the toilet brush.
- Be careful when you’re scrubbing the bowl not damage the surface.