Cleaning tips for lazy people
Posted on: May 22, 2015 /
Categories: Interesting & Fun Facts
If you are not the type of person that likes to stay a lot at home and to spend a lot of time in cleaning and taking care of his cozy place, we have some great cleaning hacks that will make your life much easier!
- One of the most boring and exhausting tasks is cleaning the floor in every room at home. We have a nice and funny idea for you! If you have terry socks, put them and start dancing all over the floor! It sounds crazy but you will easily clean the floor because the terrycloth absorbs the dust well.
- Another way of cleaning dust (for example on the furniture) is to use tape – the dust just sticks to it and it is easily removed!
- If you hate washing the dishes, just eat the food from its original container when it’s possible – you will save a lot more time.
- To have a clean and fresh toilet put some toilet detergent in the toilet brush pan and every time you flush and brush the toilet it will smell and look better.
- If you want to make all the mirrors and windows at home shine use some vodka! Mix it with vinegar and water and wipe them with a cloth – you will be amazed of the result!
- Use plastic food wrap in the fridge to make the cleaning easier. If some food or drinks spill, you can just throw the old and dirty ones and put some new ones.
- You can also use an old toothbrush to scrub the grout or the tiles especially near tables or where food is served.
- Make your cleaning funny – it will pass quickly when you accept it not as a boring thing but as something funny. Play some music for example.