A guide for everyday cleaning of your bedroom
For some people cleaning is something extremely boring and it’s an unpleasant experience. But for others it can be also a therapy for feeling better after a long day at work, especially when you are enjoying the result – a clean and nice looking bedroom where you can fully relax. We suggest you a short guide that will lead you through an easy and effective process of cleaning your bedroom regularly.
- When you start the day, before you have a shower and go to the bathroom, make your bed.
- Keep microfiber cloths in your bedroom and clean the dust regularly.
- When turning off your computer, clean the keyboard. It’s one of the dirtiest things in the room!
- Hang the clothes which are spread in the room. It is also a good idea to fold the clothes neatly in the dresser instead of throwing them there. It will save you time when you are choosing your daily outfit.
- Put away stuff and accessories (such as jewelry) from your night table.
- Have a cleaning routine – vacuum every Sunday for example.
- Take any dirty dishes outside of your bedroom. Ok, and the empty glasses of wine, too!
- From time to time it’s good to look what’s under the bed… You can even find things you thought they were lost. And don’t forget to vacuum there also.
- Organize the closets so you can find things easily and not waste time (especially when you are in a hurry before you go to work).
- Once a month it is good to wash the windows from inside and also the mirror and other glass surfaces.
Following the guide regularly, you will enjoy a nice and clean bedroom – perfect for calm relax and cozy nights!