6 tricks to keep your office space clean and fresh
To maintain your office space clean and fresh you need to invest time daily and weekly – to put away things and to clean your stuff. The problem with cleaning in the office is that there are a lot of people you share the place with and they often leave a total mess.
But it’s proven that the place where we work has a big influence on our mood and our work. Here is a list of 6 tricks that will help you to keep the office space cleaner. If you follow them regularly, we promise that your working environment will improve.
- Keep your keyboard clean. There is a study that shows that the keyboards of the office computers normally have 5 times higher level of bacteria. Don’t forget to clean it with a special cleaning solution for devices.
- Arrange papers and materials on the floor or piled precariously on desks and tables. It is good once a week to throw away all the papers and notes you won’t need. It is also a good idea to implement a paper recycling program.
- Don’t leave food on your desk! You may attract unpleasant guests such as insects, mice, etc. That’s why it is good to dispose trash every day.
- Spend 10 minutes every morning to organize your desk – leave only things, paper and materials you will need during the day. It will help you not to distract.
- Add good scents to the working atmosphere. Aromas such as citrus, pine, lavender and cinnamon will help you concentrate and make you more focused and relaxed at the same time.
- At least two or three times a day open the window for fresh air!